• 9:1 Then Job answered and said,
  • 约伯回答说,
  • 9:2 I do indeed know that it is so. But how can a man be righteous before God?
  • 我真知道是这样;但人在神面前怎能成为义的?
  • 9:3 If he is pleased to contend with Him, He cannot answer Him one thing in a thousand.
  • 人若愿意与祂争辩,千件事中也不能回答一件。
  • 9:4 He is wise in heart and mighty in strength-Who has ever resisted Him and come through whole? -
  • 祂心里有智慧,并且能力强大;谁抗拒祂而平安无事呢?
  • 9:5 He who removes mountains, and they do not know it, When He overturns them in His anger;
  • 祂在怒中把山翻倒挪移,山并不知觉;
  • 9:6 Who shakes the earth from its place, And its pillars shake;
  • 祂使地震动,离其本位,地的柱子就摇撼;
  • 9:7 Who commands the sun, and it does not rise, And seals up the stars;
  • 祂吩咐日头,日头就不升起,祂又封闭众星;
  • 9:8 Who alone stretched forth the heavens And trod upon the heights of the sea;
  • 祂独自铺张诸天,步行在海浪之上;
  • 9:9 Who made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;
  • 祂造北斗、参星、昴星、和南方的密宫;
  • 9:10 Who does great things that cannot be searched, Indeed, wonderful deeds that cannot be numbered.
  • 祂行大事不可测度,行奇事不可胜数。
  • 9:11 Indeed, He passes by me, but I do not see Him; And He goes by, but I do not perceive Him.
  • 看哪,祂从我旁边经过,我却不看见;祂在我面前走过,我也不察觉。
  • 9:12 Indeed, He snatches away; who can stop Him? Who can say to Him, What are You doing?
  • 看哪,祂夺取,谁能阻挡?谁敢问祂,你作什么?
  • 9:13 God does not turn back His anger; Under Him Rahab's helpers stoop.
  • 神必不收回祂的怒气;扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在祂以下。
  • 9:14 How then can I answer Him And choose my words properly with Him?
  • 既是这样,我怎敢回答祂,怎敢选择言辞与祂辩论?
  • 9:15 I, though righteous, could not answer Him; I could only plead for mercy before my Judge.
  • 我虽有义,也不能回答祂;只能向那审判我的恳求。
  • 9:16 If I called out and He answered me, I do not believe that He would hearken to my voice.
  • 我若呼吁,祂应允我,我仍不信祂真听我的声音。
  • 9:17 For He crushes me with a whirlwind And multiplies my wounds without cause.
  • 因祂用旋风摧残我,无故的加增我的损伤。
  • 9:18 He does not permit me to catch my breath, But fills me with bitterness.
  • 祂不容我喘一口气,倒使我饱受苦恼。
  • 9:19 If we speak of strength, indeed, He is mighty! Or if of judgment, Who, says He, can appoint Me a time?
  • 若论力量,祂真有能力;若论审判,祂说,谁能定下日期传我来呢?
  • 9:20 Though I am righteous, my mouth would condemn me; Though I am perfect, it would prove me perverse.
  • 我虽是义的,我口要定我为有罪;我虽完全,我口必显我为弯曲。
  • 9:21 I am perfect; I do not regard my soul; I despise my life.
  • 我本完全;我不顾自己;我厌弃我的性命。
  • 9:22 It is all one; therefore I say, He destroys the perfect and the wicked.
  • 行善作恶都是一样;所以我说,完全人和恶人,祂都灭绝。
  • 9:23 If some scourge suddenly kills, He derides the despair of the innocent.
  • 若有人忽然遭杀害之祸,祂必戏笑无辜人的绝望。
  • 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If not He, then who is it?
  • 地交在恶人手中;祂蒙蔽地上审判官的脸。若不是祂,是谁呢?
  • 9:25 And my days are swifter than a running messenger; They flee away, they do not see good;
  • 我的日子比跑信的更快,急速过去,不见福乐。
  • 9:26 They go by like reed boats, Like an eagle swooping on the prey.
  • 我的日子过去如快船,如急落抓食的鹰。
  • 9:27 If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad countenance and look cheerful;
  • 我若说,我要忘记我的苦情,除去我的愁容,显出愉快;
  • 9:28 I fear all my pains: I know that You will not hold me innocent.
  • 我就惧怕我一切的痛苦,知道你必不以我为无辜。
  • 9:29 I will be accounted wicked; Why then do I labor in vain?
  • 我必被你定为恶;我何必徒然劳苦?
  • 9:30 If I wash myself with soap And cleanse my hands with lye,
  • 我若用雪水洗身,用碱洁净我的手,
  • 9:31 Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own garments will abhor me.
  • 你还要把我扔在坑里,连我的衣服都憎恶我。
  • 9:32 For He is not a man, as I am, that I should answer Him, That we should enter into litigation together.
  • 祂本不像我是人,使我可以回答祂,又使我们可以同听审判。
  • 9:33 There is no referee between us, Who may lay his hand upon us both.
  • 我们中间没有仲裁的人,可以给我们两造按手。
  • 9:34 Let Him take His rod away from me, And let not the dread of Him terrify me;
  • 愿祂使祂的刑杖离开我,不使我因祂的可畏而惊惶;
  • 9:35 Then I would speak and not be afraid; For I am not such.
  • 我就说话,并不惧怕;现在我却不是这样。